Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Birth of a food blog.

After spending countless hours on cooking/baking blogs and marking every single recipe I hope to try one day, I thought it would be fun to create a blog of my own to document the creations that I make (or hope to make) in my own little kitchen.  And when I say little, I mean little.  As in next to no counter space.  As in my dish rack takes up the entire counter next to the sink (and it's not a very big dish rack).  I don't have a dish washer to speak of, and the entire kitchen is barely big enough for two people to be in it at the same time.  I have a functioning fridge and a small gas stove/oven which will be giving birth to my culinary creations!  I don't have a fancy camera to take beautiful photos like those posted on the other blogs I frequent, but hopefully the photos I do take will be good enough.

I tend to bake more than I cook, but I'm not an experienced baker by any means.  Baking is just something I find relaxing because it takes my mind off the stresses of my daily life.  Being a first year Medicine intern doesn't leave much time for anything but work, though I hope to find the time every now and then to try something new.  In any case, thanks for stopping by and please do visit my links to other great food blogs, as this one here will be a work in progress.

1 comment: